Novus B8FC Flat Clinch Stapler
The innovative B8FC features the industry's only Power on Demand (POD) and requires 70% less effort to staple. Just lift the top lever and experience the benefits of stapling up to 50 Sheets of paper from across your desk!
- High performance executive stapler with steel driven mechanism
- Extend the top lever for easy across the desk stapling with one finger!
- Staple legs are bent and pressed flat after stapling which provides 30% more binder storage
- Dual staple guide encases the staples & provides superior performance and reliability
- Stapling Modes: Flat Clinch, Pin, Tack
- Bypass System offers the convenience of using one size staple for everything
- German engineered for quality and durability
- List Price: $89.95
A Closer Look
The innovative Novus B8FC is a high performance executive stapler that incorporates the industry's only Power on Demand (POD) and requires 70% less effort to staple. Just lift the top lever and experience the benefits of stapling up to 50 Sheets of paper from across your desk! It also features an automatic bypass system which provides the convenience of using one size staple for all your projects.
The B8FC is a versatile stapler capable of producing either a permanent flat clinch, which bends and presses the staple legs flat to provide 30% more binder storage, or a temporary pin. The temporary pinning mode allows you to easily remove the staple from the back of the document. This eliminates the need for paper clips or other temporary fasteners. Each mode is easily attained by rotating the circular anvil at the base of the stapler.
No more jammed fingers that often occur from spring activated, top loaders. The Novus Pro B8FC is a front loading machine that is easily refilled by pushing the orange button at the back of the stapler.
For optimal performance, we recommend using Novus 24/6 Super and 24/8 Super staples. These thicker gauge, precision formed staples will ensure your Pro stapler performs as designed.
|Sheet Capacity||50 Sheets|
|Throat Depth||2 5/8"|
|Stapling Modes||Flat Clinch & Temporary Pin|
|Power-on-Demand||70% less effort|
|Dimensions||7 7/8" x 1 7/8" x 3 7/8"|